oh man, i laughed so hard i cried. the funniest part for me was the matrix part because the gas was unexpected. very clever. haha.
Loved it this morning. Very funny! Where did you find it?
That was GREAT! I needed a good laugh. I can't wait to show Kevin.
what the? that was definitely random!
That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, again!
Very funny. Long live the Matrix jump....
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh man, i laughed so hard i cried. the funniest part for me was the matrix part because the gas was unexpected. very clever. haha.
Loved it this morning. Very funny! Where did you find it?
That was GREAT! I needed a good laugh. I can't wait to show Kevin.
what the? that was definitely random!
That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, again!
Very funny. Long live the Matrix jump....
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment